Cape Town International Convention Centre
Unparalleled natural beauty, world-class attractions and exceptional value for money make South Africa a highly sought-after destination for leisure and business travellers of the world. For those visiting the country, few cities hold as much appeal as Cape Town, the jewel of Africa. Situated at the confluence of the mighty Atlantic and Indian Oceans, and with Table Mountain – one of the seven natural wonders of the world – as its backdrop, the appeal of Cape Town as a destination of choice is undeniable. As the city’s global appeal grows, so, too, does its profile as a leading convention and meeting destination. Over the past decade, Cape Town has hosted a plethora of successful international conferences, exhibitions and social and cultural events. Many of these were made possible by the opening of the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) in 2003.
Address: Convention Square, 1 Lower Long Street, Cape Town 8001, South Africa
Parking: Secure parking is available at the venue for your own account. Click here for Parking tariffs.
Hotels: There are many hotels near the CTICC.
If you have any other questions that we have not answered, please e-mail email@example.com
Printing SA Members Forum | 9am – 10am
Printing SA is holding a members forum at a expo near you, at no cost and non-members are welcome too attend and sign up as a member too. Join the movement business owner and find out about real benefits such as: Industry Level Representation, Dispute Resolution, Management Consulting, Industry Communications, Labor Relations, Training and Development, PIFSA Finance, Investment Subsidies and B-BBEE Consulting and Advisory
Visit them at the following expos:
Cape Town Expo: 5-6 June 2019, Cape Town Convention Centre
Johannesburg Expo: 11-13 September 2019: Gallagher Convention Centre
For more information: Call (+27 11) 287 1160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Cape Town?
Rich in diversity and steeped in history, this unique city offers something for everyone:
A TOURIST’S DREAM:
- Visit the iconic Table Mountain.
- Enjoy pristine beaches.
- Take in the breathtaking scenery.
- Delight in cultural and leisure pursuits.
AN AFRICAN POWERHOUSE:
- The city boasts a plethora of achievements in the fields of science and medicine.
- It is a global hub of academic and research excellence.
- Cape Town is home to four of South Africa’s leading universities, medical and dental schools, business education facilities, and arts and culture development institutions.
- The city is the seat of South Africa’s parliament as well as the home of the Western Cape Provincial Government.
- Multinational organisations, advanced business and telecommunications infrastructure, and a number of growing industries are based in the city.