Printing SA, in partnership with Agility and Health Squared, bring you a free webinar on prioritising wellbeing in the printing, signage, packaging and visual communications sectors. During the session, you can ask the experts how to maximise your most valuable asset amidst a crisis: your staff.
What we learned from 2020 is that mental wellness is more important than ever. Whether your employees are working from home, back at the office, or both, there has been a significant change to the workplace. The panel of experts will answer questions about the real-world challenges in today’s workplace.
– Learn how to build a culture of wellbeing and resilient employees who can deal with stress.
– Learn how to have a healthy and happy workforce so that you can stay productive.
– Can you make staff take the Covid-19 vaccine?
– What can organisations put in place to facilitate wellness and self care?
The first 50 people who register will get a two week free pass at Planet Fitness.
Host: Meggan McCarthy, Editor of Africa Print.
– Marcia le Roux, Sales Executive for Agility Channel.
– Hannele Steyn, Founder and CEO behind The Passion 4 Wholeness range of healthy food.
– Jermaine Naicker, Printing SA KwaZulu-Natal Regional Chamber Manager.
– Dr. Jacques Snyman, Medical Director of Agility Health.
Don’t have time? Register anyway and you will get sent the recording automatically to watch at a later time.