Printing SA invites members and non-members to a free session, proudly sponsored by Agility Health, where they unpack the benefits and services the association has to offer those in the printing, packaging, signage and visual communications industry.
The session will be moderated by Meggan McCarthy, Editor of Africa Print. This will be an interactive session where attendees can ask questions and get advice.
– Abisha Katerere, Printing SA Marketing Manager and B-BBEE Specialist, will give an overview of what Printing SA does for the industry.
– Ken Leid, Printing SA Director of National Training and Development, will cover the various training interventions offered by the federation.
– Danielle Arendorf, Cape Chamber Manager, will address the benefits of Printing SA’s dedicated chambers to members as well as the networking opportunities.
– Elri Van Zyl, Printing SA Central Chamber Manager, will cover TERS and Section 189 processes during Covid-19.
– Jermaine Naicker, Printing SA KZN Chamber Manager, specialises in Human Resources and will provide insights on employer and employee relations and services.
– Zayed Bagus, Printing SA Director of Member Development and Operations, will cover available resources (Research, Advocacy, Regional Executive Committees and members’ forums).
Date: 27 August 2020
Register for free here.
Printing SA will be offering 15% discount for non-members and 50% discount for Associate Members that attend the webinar and sign up as a member before 31 October 2020.
To qualify for this discount, the following criteria must be met:
– All new members (Associate and Full) who join as a result of the webinar, or for the period 27 August – 31 October 2020 will qualify for this discount.
– Membership Fee discount for Associate Members is 50% in all Chambers except Northern Chamber.
– Membership Fee discount for Full Members is 15% in all Chambers except the Northern Chamber.
– Payment must be received within 30 days from receipt of the invoice, failing which the discount will not be honoured.
Immediate benefits of becoming a Printing SA member:
• Immediate HR advice to assist with labour and commercial disputes.
• B-BBEE strategy planning.
• Training and development.
• Access to local and global industry research reports.
• Benefit from the extensive research into the healthcare needs of the printing industry to help determine how Agility can best help Printing SA members with their medical aid solution. See the full list of benefits here.
To become a member or let Printing SA know what you need assistance with, click here (membership fees are determined by the number of skilled and unskilled employees. Please click on the link so that Printing SA can quote you).