The QuickLabel QL-300 is the only (CMYKW) 5-colour tabletop label printer that produces highly-durable labels with 1200dpi resolution. Astro Labels exhibited this printer at the Africa Print Expo, which took place from 11-13 September at Gallagher Convention Centre.
Its ability to print in white allows direct printing on a wide range of coloured or transparent materials for excellent readability. In addition, the QuickLabel QL-300 prints highly UV and scratch-resistant ‘no-label-look’ labels that can withstand the challenging demands of harsh labelling applications. The addition of white toner also expands the creative labelling opportunities for industries such as health and beauty, food and beverage, beer and wine, spirits, e-liquids, and many others.
The high-speed printer can produce labels at up to 152mm/s (6 ips) and in widths of up to 126mm (5 inches), allowing a wide variety of shapes and colours. Therefore, the toner-based printing system is ideal for brand owners and packaging industry applications where just-in-time label production is desired.
– High-resolution output with low toner consumption.
– Flexibility to handle short, medium, or long runs without label waste.
– Reliable operation and long service life.
– Low-cost toner cartridge replacements and consumables.
– Superior, durable print quality.
– Prints high-quality labels on versatile media types.
– Compatible with coated, uncoated, or synthetic media.
– Produces rugged labels that withstand abrasion, moisture, and UV exposure.
– Ideal for harsh environments such as freezers, cold storage, and extended outdoor exposure.