The Printing SA Annual Dinner will take place on 12 September 2019. Enjoy dinner while experiencing the energy and vibrance of our industry, as we prepare for the 4th Industrial Revolution changes. The organisation invites you to have your say and vote for your award winners, who will be announced at the dinner.
These are the awards that Printing SA would like you to vote on:
- Young Star Award for printers between the ages of 25-35 that have demonstrated excellence in the past 5 years.
- Women in Print – this award honours women who have demonstrated excellence and leadership in their careers and represent all levels of the industry.
- Award for Innovation, which is selected by the FESPA and Printing SA judges across all categories for the most innovative piece of work displayed at the expo.
- Gutenberg Award, presented to an individual that has been voted for by their peers, in recognition of their efforts in their contribution to the printing, packaging and signage industry.
The following awards will also be presented on the night:
- Technical and Theoretical Training Top Achievers 2019.
- The Best in Show Award, which is chosen by the FESPA and Printing SA judges from all categories of exhibitors who are Printing SA members.
Vote for your award winners here. The deadline for nominations is 30 August 2019.
Venue: Gallagher Grill, Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand, Johannesburg.
Date: 12 September 2019
Time: 18:30 for 19:00
Theme: 4th Industrial Revolution
Dress Code: Avant Garde – wear your technology, hat or suit.
Sponsors of the conference and dinner include:
Book your seats here.